Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let it snow...but only a little.

I have to admit, I have a love/hate relationship with snow. I love snow days and all the fun we have as a family. I hate how cold it is and if we are stuck in the house for more than a couple of days I get stir crazy. So TN is perfect. We get one or two snows a winter and they never last very long.

We were anticipating a fairly decent snow storm Sunday night and we did ended up getting about 5 inches. We got to play in the snow all morning and enjoyed hot cocoa and a warm cuddle on the couch after. I had a dentist appointment on Monday that was canceled so that was just an extra bonus. That appointment has yet to be rescheduled...ugh.


Jacob was all about building a snowman last year but this year he wanted to have a snowball fight. He's been really into the movie "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" lately and they have a snowball fight with ice cream so I guess he thought it was only fitting. He was also really into eating the snow this year. Don't worry, I filled him in on the "yellow snow" tip :)


We even let Charlie come outside for a second but he couldn't have been less interested in the snow. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment